0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am getting a red tender bump at the edge of the left eyelid . It is recurrent for the past six months and itchy sometimes. What would you recommend to get rid of it? Please tell me.

Asked for Female, 39 years

If I am going to have c section for delivery is it better to receive general anesthesia and what are complications associated with it? Or spinal injection should be preferred over it? Because I have heard of side effects of spinal injections afterwards.

Asked for Male, 43 years

On my left eye, on the corner, near my nose on the sclera there is a tiny clear bubble. I have has this for years and it does not bother me. On the conjunctiva, it appears a little puffy but I have noticed on the lacrimal caruncle there seems to be a red little spot. My eyes are always dry and I suffer from allergies. I used tears plus drops and my eyes started to burn. Is this of any concern?

Asked for Female, 35 years

It has been 6 years I am suffering from PCOS and since 5 years I am taking Neodipar and Glucophage but it is of no use. Should I go for lapro surgery now??

Asked for Female, 18 years

Does pediasure causes kid to be hyper? I give my son two scoops in fresh milk. But, recently I am getting complaints from school that he is getting too hyper and doesn’t sit at one place. I have already cut down his cookie and chocolate intake. What else should I do?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am a hyperprolactinemic Patient and I was using Parlodel 2.5mg from last 2 years but now as it is not available I started using Brotin 2.5mg. But, Brotin doesn't have any effect on my body as galactorrhea is still there. Suggest me any other medication soon?

Asked for Male, 38 years

I am having pain in my small finger joint as well as upper arm muscles and thigh muscles. I feel pain in my knees as well. Here in Jeddah doctors told me to take 10000 vitamin D tablets without any tests. What could be the possibility of these pains and which test should I ask doctors to conduct as doctors think that there is no need of them. The pain in the morning is way too much.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 14 months old and still doesn’t have teeth. Guide me on what can I do? What are the reasons for such a long delay?

Asked for Female, 40 years

I had squint correction surgery. Yesterday I travelled for 6 hours. Now my eye is watery and blood shot red. It feels heavy as well. Can you please tell me what should I do? What precautions should I take?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I got both my wisdom teeth extracted a week ago. My doctor prescribed Ketorolac as a painkiller. But, this medicine is not helping me much and the pain is getting worse after the removal of stitches, which was done today. Kindly advice.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I have allergies and normally it presents with runny nose and itchy eyes. Today, there is a sudden onset of swelling of the eye. It keeps spreading from the left corner of my eye to below and above the orbital area of my left eye. I have red conjunctiva. Im able to see. There is pain and discomfort. I had Zyrtec 10 mg one dose. Also, I tried Deltacortril 5mg. The conjunctiva seems distorted in shape

Asked for Female, 8 years

My daughter swallowed a balloon and I immediately fed her with a banana. So far she is perfectly fine. But, I am still concerned. My question is, is there anything I need to worry about?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I was suffering from pain in my hand. I got myself checked and found out that my Vitamin D is and I have taking Vitamin D supplements since 1.5 years now. I take Sangobian tablets every night. What needs to be done? What am I doing wrong?

Asked for Male, 10 years

My son has a high day time frequency to wee/pee. Even few days back he did it in his pants accidentally. If I ask him to hold he complains that he can't. No bed wetting since the beginning. Urine test is fine too. What could be the reason then?

Asked for Female, 40 years

16 days back a patient got a total hip replacement of both the sides. Whenever she sits or walks her feet get swollen. She is in a lot of pain and asks for a permanent treatment. Help?

Asked for Male, 40 years

I have severe pain in my lower back and felt muscular pain in my hands and legs. I feel it especially in the morning. Kindly, suggest me a permanent solution? I am too much depressed and it is making my life hell. I can’t work due to this pain.

Asked for Female, 38 years

My wife has been suffering from Thyroid Gland disorder. We consulted a GP when first time she noticed that her neck has swollen a bit. He told us that it might be a symptom of Thyroid disorder and asked us to get some medical tests done related to it. The doctor prescribed a specific dosage of Tab Thyroxine and asked us to get the tests done again after a specific time period. Is the treatment going fine or is there anything that could be done to improve the treatment process?

Asked for Female, 43 years

My mother had her angiography done and the result was 30-40% blockage in two of them. The doctors said they will repeat the procedure after a year and then decide whether an angioplasty is needed. However, she was told not to pray at all after having food. My concern is what can be done for the month of Ramzan? Like can she pray maghrib after iftar or Pray first and then have something?

Asked for Male, 39 years

My husband is suffering from chest pain since a year. We got him checked and some said that he has weakness others said that he has calcium deficiency. On a recommendation we wnet got him an x ray and it seen that his spinal cord is curved and the doctor prescribed us with a certain medicine called Berica and Osnate-D. I am still not satisfied with the overall check up. Kindly, help me with this problem? Suggest any home remedies that could help a little?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am married since 2 years and haven’t conceived yet. I got myself checked and a polyp was found which was later removed with a surgery. I want to ask if it will harm my endometrial lining if I again go for removal, or anything else? I suffer from severe pelvic pain. Will it help to ease the pain?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment